4 bedroom terraced house for saleBletchmore Close, Harlington, UB3 5EX
- 4 Bedroom Terraced Family Home
- Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- Ensuite + Family Shower-Room
- Convenient Cul-De-Sac Location
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazed
- Low Maintenance Gardens
- Ideal Rental Investment
DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS / CUL-DE-SAC LOCATION: A well presented family home situated in a popular cul-de-sac location within walking distance of High Street facilities, William Byrd school, bus routes to London Heathrow Airport and Hayes mainline station to Paddington (Crossrail due 2019).
This extended 4 bedroom terraced house is perfect for a large family or as a rental investment and features a downstairs double bedroom with en-suite shower-room, spacious lounge, quality fitted kitchen/diner with some integrated appliances and a further 3 good size bedrooms all with quality fitted wardrobes and family shower-room to the first floor.
Offering deceptively spacious accommodation this property also benefits from a low maintenance rear garden with brick built storage / office facility, paved front garden, gas central heating and double glazed windows.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 337984. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charrison Davis, Harlington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.