3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleGulls Croft, Braintree, CM7
- THREE BEDROOMS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- WALKING DISTANCE OF AMENITIES
- GARAGE & ADDITIONAL PARKING
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- CATCHMENT FOR LYONS HALL PRIMARY SCHOOL
** £275,000 - £290,000 * FIRST TIME BUYERS - PAY NO STAMP DUTY ON THIS PROPERTY ** Branocs Estates are pleased to offer with this THREE BEDROOM end-of-terrace house located on the POPULAR MARKS FARM DEVELOPMENT. The property is within walking distance of a range of amenities including the Tesco Superstore, the ''Outstanding'' Lyons Hall Primary School and various parks & playing fields, and also benefits from a lounge, kitchen/diner, downstairs cloakroom, en-suite to master bedroom and a single garage with additional allocated parking.
Located within the sought after Marks Farm development, the property is situated within Gulls Croft, which is a short walk from the nearby Tesco supermarket as well as being within close walking distance of Freeport Braintree, with its array of shopping facilities and eateries.
Lyons Hall Primary School is just a 10 minute walk from the property and is an OFSTED rated OUTSTANDING primary school. The property is also within the catchment area for the Alec Hunter and Honeywood Secondary schools.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52350390.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9577934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Branocs Estates LTD, Braintree. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.