3 bedroom town house for saleRoman Crescent, Brinsworth, Rotherham
- EXCELLENT FAMILY PURCHASE
- Three double Bedroom Mid Town House
- Gardens to front and rear
- Ideally located for Rotherham, Sheffield, Meadowhall & M1
- VIEW NOW!
A FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE THIS ATTRACTIVE MID TOWN HOUSE WITH GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR. The property offers modern accommodation for the growing family and is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 and local amenities in Brinsworth. VIEW NOW!
EXCELLENT PURCHASE FOR A FAMILY BUYER - THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, GARDENS TO FRONT & REAR - MUST BE VIEWED!
This three double bedroomed attractive Mid Town House offers modern accommodation ideal for the growing family and is well placed for Rotherham, Sheffield, M1 and local amenities in Brinsworth. The well presented accommodation briefly comprises:- Entrance Hall, Ground Floor Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen/Diner, Three double Bedrooms to the first floor and a Family Bathroom. VIEW NOW!
A upvc double glazed door to the front of the property opens into the entrance hall with two central heating radiators, a upvc double glazed window to the side and stairs leading to the first floor accommodation.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
With low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the side.
Lounge 16' 10" x 10' 2" ( 5.13m x 3.10m )
The beautifully presented lounge features an attractive fire surround with inset gas fire, coving to the ceiling, a upvc double glazed bow window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 9" x 10' 2" ( 4.19m x 3.10m )
Featuring a modern range of wall, base and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces, inset sink and drainer and appliances to include an integral oven, hob and extractor. There is a central heating radiator, a upvc double glazed window and door to the rear and a useful pantry which houses the recently installed central heating boiler.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a storage cupboard and access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.10m )
This master bedroom has a upvc double glazed window to the front, storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" x 10' 1" ( 3.10m x 3.07m )
Having a upvc double glazed window to the rear, storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 10' 5" ( 2.72m x 3.17m )
This room has two upvc double glazed windows to the front, a storage cupboard and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise of a paneled bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. Upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a mainly lawned garden area with flower border. A shared passageway leads to the:-
To the rear is a patio area with a lawned garden beyond and brick-built storage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52352541.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.