4 bedroom detached house for saleGillan Cove, Manaccan, Helston, Cornwall, TR12
- Wonderful location overlooking the water of Gillan Cove and the beach below
- Great potential to create a wonderful holiday property
- Detached 3/4 bedroom property with revers style living over the first floor
- Multiple sea views from the property and gardens
- Spacious sitting room and a large kitchen/dining room with views
- Two large double bedrooms on the ground floor, the master with en-suite bathroom
- Large reception hall with a hand build spiral staircase
- Separate laundry and large store room
- Double glazed conservatory with superb sea and beach views
- Large terraced gardens with each level having amazing views
This 3/4 bedroom property has the most fantastic views across Gillan Cove and beach that have to be seen. The most spectacular view is from the highest elevated level of the rear garden. This property would make a superb holiday or family home perfect for boating !
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRV170141. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Country & Waterside Prestige, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.