4 bedroom flat for saleHolland Park, Holland Park, W11
- Expansive four bedroom lower ground floor flat
- Set within an impressive period property
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Close to amenities and transport links
- In need of modernisation throughout
Set on the lower ground floor of an imposing white stucco fronted property, this expansive four bedroom flat offers a spacious reception room, large rear-garden and a highly sought-after location.
Holland Park is a highly desirable road set moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Holland Park Avenue and Notting Hill Gate.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52353384.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1051450. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Notting Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.