3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGarden Lane, Worlingham, Beccles
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen / Diner
- Garage/Cart Lodge
This very well-presented DETACHED BUNGALOW is set in a quiet cul-de-sac location and boasts THREE BEDROOMS, en-suite, large kitchen/diner, conservatory and OAK FRAMED GARAGE/CART LODGE. The property offers generous size accommodation throughout. Prompt internal viewing is advised.
uPVC front door, oak doors to all rooms, radiator, loft hatch
Lounge 17' 8" x 12' 8" ( 5.38m x 3.86m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, French doors, feature fireplace.
Kitchen / Diner 11' 7" x 23' 10" ( 3.53m x 7.26m )
uPVC window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with 1 1/2 bowl sink, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, space for range cooker, stainless steel cooker hood, radiator, French doors to conservatory.
Conservatory 11' 4" x 12' 3" ( 3.45m x 3.73m )
uPVc construction, tiled floor, French doors to garden.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 12' 2" Plus door recess ( 3.38m x 3.71m Plus door recess )
uPVC window to front aspect, radiator
uPVC window to side aspect, part tiled, shower cubicle, shower, vanity wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" plus door recess x 10' 9" ( 3.86m plus door recess x 3.28m )
uPVC window to front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 11' 1" ( 2.49m x 3.38m )
uPVC window to side aspect.
uPVC window to front aspect, bath with mixer tap, shower cubicle with shower, WC, tiled floor, extractor fan
Cart Lodge / Garage 9' 9" x 19' 7" ( 2.97m x 5.97m )
Oak framed, wooden folding doors to the front.
The bungalow is approached by a small area of shared drive, there is then a private shingle drive leading to the bungalow providing access to the garage and providing a turning area. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders. There are decking areas and gated access to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52356765.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY103931. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.