4 bedroom detached house for saleSinah Lane, Hayling Island, PO11
- Stunning Grade II Listed Property
- Large Roof Terrace with Water Views
- Unique and Elegant Style
- Floor to Ceiling Italian Marble Throughout
- Large Garage with Integral Access
- Prestigious Hayling Island Location
- New Bespoke Windows Throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Two with Dressing Areas
Henry Adams is delighted to present this highly unique waterfront property located on Hayling Islands prestigious Sinah Lane. The Saltings is a remarkable modernist original, designed in the 1930s by the internationally acclaimed architects Connell, Ward and Lucus; who were greatly inspired by the work of Le Corbusier.
The current owners have taken great pride and consideration into restoring and refurbishing this Grade II listed property. The house is fitted with under floor heating, Italian marble flooring throughout and bespoke detailing, to a high standard. All windows were also updated last year to the original bespoke black steel frames.
Upon arriving through the gated entrance the extensive driveway provides ample parking. The interior of the property is flooded with light thanks to the ribbon of windows, offering spacious open plan living. The first and second floor has flexible accommodation with four good sized rooms, one of which includes a balcony and two of which have separate dressing areas. All rooms contain bespoke built in cupboards and wardrobes. The master bedroom includes an elegant en-suite with shower and corner bath. There is a further beautifully detailed main bathroom with shower. The large roof terrace boasts stunning sea views of the harbour and is a fantastic space for entertaining or relaxing. The garden is peaceful with extensive granite patios at the front and rear of the property.
Viewings are highly recommended to appreciate this unique and elegant family home. EPC-N/A
Agents Note: Planning permission has been granted for a sympathetic one storey build at the rear adjacent to the property for the current vendor's own occupation which will prevent direct access from the garden to the waterfront.
Hayling Island offers splendid leisure facilities, including beaches and wind surfing. There is an excellent links Golf Course with the Club House just a short walk away. Close by there is also a Sports Club offering, exceptionally, all racket games facilities. Sailing enthusiasts have the choice of two top class sailing clubs with access to the Solent and Chichester Harbour. There is a local theatre and the Chichester Festival Theatre is only 25 minutes away. The Island has local schools. School buses serve other schools further afield. The Ferry provides a link to schools in Portsmouth. Train services to Waterloo (1hr20m) and Victoria run regularly from nearby Havant Station (approximately 5 miles). The M27 and the A3 are within easy access.
Incredible and unique Grade II Listed property in a prestigious location on Hayling Island
En Suite to Master Bedroom
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52356984.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 249196. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.