2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleHazel Drive, Walton
Sold by Us
- Two Bedroom Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Fantastic Open Plan Lounge Diner
- Modern Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Fitted Bathroom With White Suite
- No Onward Chain
- Enclosed Rear Garden With Lawn, Patio & Decking
- Off-Street Parking For Numerous Cars & Garage
- Sought After Location
- GCH & uPVC Double Glazing
- Energy Rating TBC
Positioned on a quiet road in the sought after suburb of Walton is this beautifully presented and contemporary styled two bedroom bungalow. Offering well ordered, neutrally decorated accommodation including a fantastic open plan living area, a modern fitted kitchen, private enclosed rear garden and ample off street parking. located a short distance from bus services, parks, local shops, amenities the property is available with no onward chain.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52357230.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100795011161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Redbrik, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.