2 bedroom park home for saleSecond Avenue, Woodside Park, Stalmine, Lancashire, FY6 0PN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS ONE EN-SUITE
- LARGE LOUNGE & DINING AREA
- MAIN BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- GARDENS AND COURTYARD WITH SHED
- UPVC WINDOWS & DOORS THROUGHOUT
- GCH WORCESTER COMBI BOILER
- SITE OFFICE & LAUNDERETTE
This beautiful well cared for 36'x20' Tingdene Grampian is a real credit to the current owners. Having two double bedrooms, one of which has a very good size en-suite bathroom, a spacious lounge & dining area and a fully fitted kitchen this property has been maintained to the highest of standards and has been insulated inside and out making this a very economical home to run and viewing is a must to appreciate the size and quality of the accommodation on offer. Reduced to £92,950.
We are informed the area is served by a group medical practice at Preesall Medical Centre and a Mobile Library visits the park every fortnight. One person must be aged 60 and pets are not allowed.
Gas is metered individually by the gas supplier.
Electricity is metered individually by the electricity supplier.
Council Tax Band A.
We are informed that Pitch Fees are £121.91 which includes water and sewage.
This quiet family run country park is located between the villages of Preesall and Stalmine just off the A588 which runs between the market town of Poulton-le-Fylde and city of Lancaster. It is a four-minute walk to the nearest bus stop which runs from Knott-end to Blackpool. The village of Preesall is approximately 1 mile from the park and where local shops and amenities can be found. Within short walking distance from the park is the peaceful village of Stalmine, home to a local pub serving fresh traditional pub-grub, a church, village hall, organic shop and tea rooms.
A short drive also takes you to the market town of Poulton-le-Fylde which has a railway station, a weekly market and a great range of pubs and restaurants. A half-hour car-journey takes you to the city of Lancaster where an abundance of shops, bars and restaurants can be found as well as providing family days out.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 424659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by I Love Homes, Garstang. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.