4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt. Pauls Road, Cliftonville, Margate, Kent
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom period house with no onward chain
- Kitchen Breakfast room
- 2 reception rooms
- Bathroom and shower room
- Close to the sea front and town
- EPC energy rating E (45)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise’s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property’s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £300,000, please contact Ward & Partners.
If you are looking for a substantial family home within easy reach of the sea front and town then look no further. This centrally located four-bedroom period house has plenty of space to offer and needs to be seen to be appreciated. On the ground floor you will find a large lounge with high ceilings and a bay window to the front, having a working open fire place, you could easily imagine yourself of an evening relaxing by the fire in the cold winter months. The kitchen diner is towards the back of the house and has enough space for a table and chairs where you can enjoy your morning coffee or sit with family having dinner. For those who like to entertain more formally, there is also a separate dining room. This property has the added benefit of a convenient downstairs shower room with toilet and wash hand basin, plus a rear porch, ideal for storage. Upstairs on the first floor you will find four bedrooms, three of which are spacious doubles and a family bathroom. There is further accommodation by way of a large loft room accessed via stairs, with two velux windows, which could suit a variety of different uses. Outside to the rear there is an enclosed rear garden with pedestrian access. Situated in St Pauls Road, this house is just a few minutes from the beach where you can enjoy walks along the cliffs or a lovely place to spend the summer weekends with the family. Also within walking distance is Cliftonville’s main parade of shops which is incredibly convenient.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in this house for over 37 years. It has been a perfect home for us, and we have raised a large family here with plenty of room for everyone. Unlike many period terraced houses in Cliftonville, this one is only on two main floors, without endless stairs, and is wonderfully spacious inside.
We have re-decorated carefully and sensitively, retaining many of the wonderful Victorian features. It is perfectly placed for the main Cliftonville shops, the stunning seafront (beach 350 metres) and a lovely park. Margate old town and the Turner Gallery are only a short walk away, and we are very close to the main local buses. We have had lovely neighbours and are sorry to be leaving, but would recommend St Paul’s Road to anyone!
- Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 16'4 into bay x 13'5 (4.98m x 4.09m)
- Dining Room: 12'11 x 12'1 (3.94m x 3.69m)
- Kitchen Breakfast Room: 13'2 x 9'8 (4.02m x 2.95m)
- Utility Room
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3: 12'2 x 9'7 (3.71m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'10 x 12'1 (3.91m x 3.69m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'1 into bay x 11'4 (4.91m x 3.46m)
- Bedroom 4: 9'4 x 6'0 (2.85m x 1.83m)
- Loft Room: 17'0 x 12'11 (5.19m x 3.94m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52358667.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108675. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.