2 bedroom terraced house for saleNew Bank Street, Morley, Leeds
- Back to back terrace property
- Accommodation set over three floors
- Two double bedrooms
- PVCu double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Convenient for Morley Town Centre
- Available with vacant posession
Available with vacant possession this two bedroom mid back to back terrace property occupies an enviable rear position on New Bank Street with pebbled garden to the front. The property has PVCu double glazing, gas fired central heating and accommodation set over three floors which comprises briefly: To the ground floor there is a front entrance hallway and open plan lounge / kitchen. A first floor landing provides access to one double bedroom with useful walk in storage cupboard. There is a bathroom to the first floor fitted with a three piece suite. To the second floor there is a generous bedroom with delightful far reaching view. To the basement there is a useful cellar area. Externally to the front of the property there is a pebbled garden providing ease of maintenance. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
This impressive back to back terrace property is conveniently situated for access to Morley Train Station and for the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52362366.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MLY180006. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.