3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHigh Street, Eston, TS6
- Ideal purchase for a first time buyer!
- Designed with a high taste throughout the full property.
- 23ft lounge/dining area perfect for a family.
- Off road parking.
- Gardens to the front and rear of the property.
- Gas central heating and double glazed.
- Epc rating; D66
**Ideal purchase for a first time buyer!
**Designed with high taste throughout the full property.
**23ft lounge/dining area perfect for a family.
**Off road parking.
**Gardens to the front and rear of the property.
**Gas central heating and double glazed.
Epc rating; D66
Stunning throughout this three bedroomed semi-detached house comprises of;
Entrance hall leading to the kitchen and living room, White modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances; electric oven and hobs, Extended to the rear of the kitchen with patio doors leading to the garden, 23ft lounge/ dining area, the first floor comprises of three bedrooms and a stylish family bathroom with a P shaped bath.
For viewings strictly contact Bernadette Harris Estate Agents on 01642 464433
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EST140326. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bernadette Harris Estate Agents, Eston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.