3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale26 Golf Drive, Old Drumchapel, Glasgow, G15 6TA
- 3 BEDROOMS & 2 PUBLIC ROOMS
- PLANNING PERMISSION IN PLACE WITH DRAWINGS FOR WRAP AROUND EXTENSION
- LARGE GARDENS WITH MATURE TREES, PATIO & RAISED BEDS
- LONG DRIVEWAY WITH GARAGE
- HIGH QUALITY TENNIS COURTS 200 YARDS
- TRAIN STATION 2 MINUTES WALK
- SAINSBURYS 2 MINUTES BY CAR
- LOCH LOMOND 20 MINUTES
Stylish 5 apartment semi-detached family villa with long driveway and garage set in the established West End district of Old Drumchapel, set only two minutes walk from the local train station and refurbished community tennis courts.
The house is ideally placed for all local amenities, being in close proximity to the Donald Dewar Sports Centre and the extensive Great Western Retail Park, as well as being within walking distance of a recently opened supermarket. In addition to the nearby train station there are also regular bus services to the West End and City Centre on Great Western Road.
The accommodation comprises: reception hall with under-stair storage; stylish lounge with feature fireplace and feature wall; spacious dining room with window to the rear garden; modern fitted kitchen with side facing window and, to complete the ground floor layout, a utility porch to the rear, which provides access to the back garden. Upstairs there are 2 excellent double bedrooms and a third single bedroom, along with a 3 piece bathroom suite with over bath shower. This property also benefits from a partially floored storage loft, cavity wall insulation, double glazing and gas central heating. To the rear there is a handy garage, raised beds, paved patio, mature trees, lawn and a burn at the foot of the garden bordering the boundary. This family home is sure to impress with 2 public rooms, plenty of outside space and local precedent for extending subject to consents. Great home, great location.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52370880.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IVW1000805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ivy Property, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.