4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lea, Ainderby Steeple, Northallerton
- Four bedroom detached family house
- Superb new kitchen with integrated appliances
- AEG pyrolytic self-cleaning double oven
- Large cloaks cupboard and separate WC
- Living room with double doors to conservatory
- High specification fittings throughout
- Built-in wardrobes to master and bedroom two
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Double garage and parking for several cars
- Enclosed garden to the rear
Situated within the attractive village of Ainderby Steeple, the property provides spacious living accommodation and benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. The accommodation includes a spacious reception hall with large useful cloaks/storage cupboard and a separate WC. The living room is spacious and there are double doors that open to the conservatory, with under-floor heating and double doors opening to the enclosed garden. The kitchen/dining area has been refurbished and refitted to a high standard with Amtico floor covering, a superb kitchen with island and integrated appliances to include AEG self-cleaning oven. There is also a separate utility room. To the first floor the galleried landing provides access to the master bedroom, which is fitted with a range of wardrobes and an en-suite shower room, bedroom two, which is also fitted with wardrobes, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally there is a double width drive leading to the double garage and the rear garden is private and enclosed. The property is part of a small development of seven houses within a conservation area. There is a regular bus service to Northallerton and the Dales together with easy access to major road and rail links. Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the high specification the property offers.
An immaculately presented four bedroom detached family house providing spacious living accommodation with outstanding refurbished kitchen/dining room.
General Information - Tenure: Freehold
Services: Central heating, mains electric, water and drainage
Local Authority: Hambleton District Council (Tax Banding F)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52370886.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27534665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Carver Residential, Northallerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.