1 bedroom flat for saleAlexander Court, Chapel Street, Poulton-Le-Fylde, FY6 7BQ
- Retirement Apartment, Central Poulton Location.
- Secure Code Access with Careline Support
- Self Contained Apartment With Communal Areas
- Double Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes
- Modern Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Lift To Floors
- Close To All Poulton Amenities & Transport Links
- Viewing Essential.
Royle Estate Agents Are Delighted To Offer FOR SALE This Modern Retirement Apartment In The Heart Of Poulton Town Centre. Secure Coded Access With Care-line Support If Required. Self Contained Apartment Offering Additional Communal Areas To Include Laundry Facilities, Living Room and Kitchen. Private Parking. Property Briefly Comprises Entrance Hall, Bathroom, Bedroom, Living room and Kitchen. Viewing Recommended AND SUGGESTED EARLY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52372029.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8470462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Royle Estates, Management & Lettings Agents, Poulton-Le-Fylde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.