3 bedroom detached house for saleMawnan Smith, Nr. Falmouth, Cornwall TR11
Withdrawn from Market
- Air source heat pump
- Close to creeks and sailing waters
- Close to Falmouth Bay and the Helford River
- Contemporary architectural masterpiece
- Edge of sought after village
- Far reaching valley views
- Underfloor heating to the ground floor
- Walking distance from village pub
An immaculately presented, contemporary, 2,000sq.ft. detached house with a spectacular, panoramic west facing views across the north Helford countryside. Completed in 2015, the property has been constructed to a unique design which takes full advantage of the location and wide open vistas.
The stunning house is finished throughout with unquestionable quality and enjoying an enviable edge of village setting, a short walk from all local amenities.
Ground Floor: entrance hall, utility room, shower room, large open-plan sitting/dining room/kitchen with floor to ceiling sliding doors opening onto a full width balcony enjoying uninterrupted panoramic west facing views over open countryside.
Lower Ground Floor: 2 large double en-suite bedrooms with floor to ceiling sliding doors (virtually filling one entire wall) opening out onto a stone terrace and the garden. (N.B. This floor could fairly easily be reconfigured to provide 3 bedrooms see page 15).
First Floor: study/bedroom 3 with a bank of double glazed windows overlooking the open countryside and a further bank overlooking the front patio and driveway.
Outside: there is paved parking for several vehicles in front of the property, a tiered landscaped side garden and split level lawned rear garden with two paved terraces overlooking a valley, one of which is covered by a full width first floor all-weather balcony.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52372605.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7074. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.