2 bedroom flat for saleEmmanuel Road, HASTINGS, East Sussex
- Exceptionally Well Presented & Entirely Refurbished
- Two Bedroom First Floor Garden Apartment
- Charming Victorian Terrace
- Bright Bay-Fronted Living Area
- Kitchenette With Real Oak Work Surfaces
- Enclosed Rear Garden
Smart Property are proud to present this two bedroom newly refurbished self contained first floor garden flat situated in the heart of Hastings within easy reach of local shopping facilities. The property has been renovated to a high standard and has many benefits that include; gas fired central heating, double glazing, modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, modern fitted bathroom suite. The property is considered to be ideal for those seeking an investment or first time buy. Early viewing is highly recommended with the Vendors sole agents on 01424 712555.
EPC Rating C
Property ref: 121_1231_4556130
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52373646.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4556130. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smart Property Solutions, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.