2 bedroom bungalow for saleMonks Lane, Freshwater, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom detached bungalow
- 42 week a year occupancy
- Chain free
- Stunning views of The Needles and Hurst Castle
- Potential to add further bedrooms (subject to the relevant consents/permissions.)
- EPC energy rating E (53)
A Brambles Chine holiday home with a difference and the most wonderful views of the Needles and Hurst Castle.
This chalet was once two chalets, with the imagination of an architect and a good eye for design it is a now a delightful place to enjoy spending time on holiday.
Double the size of the ‘average’ chalet, when you walk in the door the living area really has the ‘wow’ factor.
The cottage style kitchen is beautifully arranged and spacious with its breakfast area, just right for enjoying a croissant and coffee before going off to the nearby Colwell Bay.
For relaxing in the evenings there is a large lounge with plenty of room for family and friends to catch up on all the day's events. There are two bedrooms (both comfortable doubles) and an added bonus is the en-suite bathroom – which means no more fighting over a single bathroom.
So, for a holiday home with style, comfort and space - look no further.
What the Owner says:
I wanted to be comfortable and a single chalet just seemed that bit too small.
A real home from home - with double-glazing and central heating it is such a warm and homely place.
I have made every effort to keep it up together.
There is nothing more enjoyable than sitting on the patio relaxing in the summer sunshine and watching the world go by.
- Dining Room: 16'3 x 14'8 (4.96m x 4.47m)
- Lounge Area: 16'3 x 14'8 (4.96m x 4.47m)
- Shower Room
- Kitchen: 7'11 x 7'10 (2.41m x 2.39m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 8'1 (3.23m x 2.47m)
- Bedroom 1: 16'3 x 10'7 (4.96m x 3.23m)
- En-Suite Bathroom
- Patio Area
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52374420.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60217001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Freshwater. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.