4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAkesmoor Drive, Mile End, Stockport, Cheshire
- Extended Semi Detached Property
- Three Bedrooms and Usable Loft
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating and uPVC Double Glazed
- Driveway Parking for Several Vehicles
- Decked Area & Well Proportioned Garden
- Viewing Is Highly Recommended
- Set Within a Sought After Location
Harvey Scott are pleased to bring to the market this Well Presented Period Extended Semi Detached Property Located in the Popular area of Mile End. The property in brief comprises of entrance porch leading off to living room, modern fitted kitchen, reception room two and access to the conservatory leading out to a decked area and a well proportioned garden and patio area. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and access to a loft via a staircase. There is also a modern fitted bathroom suite to the first floor. The property benefits from having gas central heating as well as being fully double glazed and has a well proportioned garden, patio and decked area to the rear. Viewings are essential to appreciate this property.
Property ref: 121_302_4556168
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52375125.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4556168. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey Scott, Davenport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.