1 bedroom apartment for saleCaterham, SURREY
- *Luxury apartment
- *One double bedroom
- *Double glazing
- *Gas central heating
- *Modern kitchen and bathroom
- *Secure undercover allocated parking space
- *Storage unit
- *Short walk to local shops and amenities
- *Draft details awaiting vendor approval
- *Buyers Commission May Be Required
LUXURY APARTMENT- Choices are pleased to present to the market this modern ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT, situated just a short walk to excellent bus routes and conveniently located near shops, schools and amenities. The apartment is well presented throughout and comprises; Modern fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances (including dishwasher and washer/dryer), open plan to the living area with wooden flooring and Juliette balcony, fully tilled bathroom, large bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Other benefits include; Security Video Phone Entry System, double glazing, gas central heating, elevator, communal secure bike storage and offers both an allocated covered parking space behind security gated entrance and a storage unit. This perfect apartment could soon be yours, call Choices today to arrange a viewing. EPC Rating C.
*One double bedroom
*Gas central heating
*Modern kitchen and bathroom
*Secure undercover allocated parking space
*Short walk to local shops and amenities
*Draft details awaiting vendor approval
*Buyers Commission May Be Required
Term: 99 years from 29 September 2006.
6' 8'' x 6' 4'' (2.03m x 1.93m)
Double glazed window to front. Fitted with a white suite comprising; Panel enclosed bath with shower over, low level WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Shaver point. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled flooring.
Buyers Commission May Be Required*
*Full details are available upon request.
Double glazed window to side. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Built in electric oven. Built in gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated dishwasher, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dryer. Part tiled walls.
10' 7'' x 10' 7'' (3.22m x 3.22m)
Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Two double built in wardrobes. Coving
12' 7'' x 22' 1'' (3.83m x 6.73m)
Double glazed french doors to rear Juliette Balcony. Double glazed window to side. Wood flooring. Radiator. Coving.
Draft details awaiting vendor approval
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52375152.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8227094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Choices, Caterham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.