6 bedroom detached house for saleCroft Marsh, Skegness, PE24
- 6 Large Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Set In Approximately 2 Acres
- Gardens and Paddocks
- Outdoor Heated Swimming Pool
- Hard Tennis Court
- Extensive Garaging
- Presented & Meticulously Maintained
- Retains Original Characters Of The Period
- EPC Rating E
A PARTICULARLY HANDSOME VICTORIAN COUNTRY HOME BEAUTIFULLY SITUATED IN TWO ACRES OF MATURE, PRIVATE GROUNDS WHICH INCLUDE HEATED OUTDOOR SWIMMING POOL, HARD TENNIS COURT, EXTENSIVE GARAGING TOGETHER WITH PADDOCKS AND GARDENS. The property enjoys a rural location surrounded by countryside and yet is not isolated. The property offers extensive accommodation extending to some 3,700 sqft and retaining all the character of the period such as sash windows, corniced ceilings with decorative roses, deep skirtings, and superb staircase from the impressive reception hall. A truly charming property with much to offer a discerning buyer.
The accommodation briefly comprises entrance hall, reception hall, lounge, sitting room, dining room, farmhouse kitchen, family room/office, utility/boot room, ground floor shower room, whilst to the first floor are a spacious characterful landing, master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, 5 further double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The property was originally built in 1845 and we are informed was extensively refurbished by the previous owners and has subsequently been meticulously maintained to a high standard by the current vendors. Interestingly it is believed to have also featured in both novels and historic journals of local interest and the vendors would welcome the opportunity to elaborate on this with visiting potential buyers.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52376124.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SLR170228. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.