2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWesley Square, Mousehole, Penzance
Sold by Us
- LOUNGE/DINING ROOM * KITCHEN
- TWO BEDROOMS * BATHROOM
- SEPARATE WORKSHOP/UTILITY ROOM
- UPDATING REQUIRED * CONSERVATION AREA
- CENTRAL POSITION * EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY
- EPC RATING: F
- VIEWING RECOMMENDED
The property has spacious well proportioned living accommodation which would make an ideal family or holiday home and although in need of updating, represents an excellent opportunity to create a comfortable home. Wesley Square is one of the sought after areas in Mousehole, being tucked away from passing traffic, yet within a short stroll to the harbour and most of Mousehole's amenities. Just opposite the property is a small workshop/utility area which forms part of 8 Wesley Square. Due to the popularity of properties such as this, we would recommend an early appointment.
ENTRANCE PORCH Quarry tiled flooring, door to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM 23' 2" x 10' (7.06m x 3.05m) Open brick fireplace, shelved recess, built in cupboard, night storage radiator.
KITCHEN 9' 6" x 5' 8" (2.9m x 1.73m) Stainless steel inset single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, fitted pine wall and base units, worksurfaces and power points, electric cooker point, door to outside.
STAIRS FROM LOUNGE/DINING ROOM TO:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 10' 8" x 9' 5" (3.25m x 2.87m) Views over Wesley Square with sea glimpses, built in wardrobes, night storage radiator.
BEDROOM 2 9' 2" x 8' 7" (2.79m x 2.62m) Built in wardrobe, door to:
BATHROOM Coloured suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, built in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder, night storage radiator, chrome towel rail.
OUTSIDE Access to:
WORKSHOP/UTILITY ROOM 11' x 9' 1" (3.35m x 2.77m) Power, light, plumbing for washing machine, high flush WC.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND B
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52377033.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015646. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.