1 bedroom retirement property for saleShepperton
- Spacious 1 bedroom apartment
- In a popular retirement development
- Communal lounge & resident manager
- Lovely views over Manor Park
- Situated in the heart of the village
This beautifully maintained retirement development is ideally located in the heart of the village with its bustling High Street, bus stops & rail station. Lords Bridge Court is renowned for its friendly atmosphere inspired by the Bridget, house manager, who helps with those daily issues & arranges an excellent programme of events for the residents in the communal lounge and trips out. For peace of mind there is a security entryphone system & an emergency call system linked to the house manager & call centre. This light & airy southwesterly facing apartment is situated in an enviable position enjoying views over Manor Park and has been recently modernised including the refitment of the kitchen, bathroom, carpets & redecoration. Being on the top floor is an advantage, as not only do you get the private loft space & panoramic views. The living room is of the largest design within the development with a ornamental fireplace giving a focal point to the room & with attractive views over Manor Park opposite. Double doors open into the kitchen has been attractively refitted with a range of laminate fronted units inset with a ceramic hob, cooker hood & separate electric oven. Provision has been made for a washing machine, refrigerator & freezer. The double bedroom has built-in wardrobes & also overlooks the park. The bathroom has newly refitted with a modern white suite including a large walk-in shower cubical. To the front there is a car park & the gardens enclose the property on all sides. Lease: 106 years. Ground Rent: £330 p.a. Service Charge: £2,421.48 p.a. Council Tax Band: D
Garden & Exterior
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52378552.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 353273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Shepperton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.