2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleFlushing, FALMOUTH, Cornwall
- SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LOUNGE AND FITTED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- DINING ROOM WITH SLIDING DOORS GIVING ACCESS TO THE COURTYARD AREA
- TWO GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS - MASTER WITH EN-SUITE BATHROOM
- SEPARATE SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS COMPLEMENTED BY AN ELECTRIC FIRED CENTRAL HEATING SYSTEM
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECCOMMENDED
A delightful end of terrace character cottage situated within the sought after village of Flushing which in recent years has undergone extensive improvements throughout and now offers well presented accommodation. The current Vendors have utilized the property as a successful holiday let being fully equipped and available by separate negotiation.
Kersey Road is situated within the central position therefore within a reasonable walking distance to all the local amenities of Flushing and of course its own Quay and access to the water. Within the village is General Store which caters extremely well for day to day needs, two Public Houses with a bus service operating to Falmouth itself.
A regular Ferry service operates to Falmouth which offers a wider range of shops and amenities including many restaurants catering for all tastes and of course the popular Maritime Museum. The village lies within the Cornwall area of outstanding natural beauty making a great village to explore and appreciate its natural surroundings.
There are many pleasant walks nearby along the banks of the Fal River taking in Trefusis Headland leading to the village of Mylor with its popular sailing club.
The cathedral city of Truro is approximately 15 miles distant being the main centre in Cornwall for business and commerce while other places of interest nearby are Trebah and Glendurgan Gardens at Mawnan Smith and many beaches such as Gyllyngvase, Castle and Swanpool.
This delightful end of terrace character cottage is presented to an exceptionally high standard and has been utilized by the current vendors as a holiday let but also offer the opportunity to purchase the property as a family home.
Particular attention to detail has been observed during the refurbishment retaining much of its original character but with the benefit of a contemporary feel.
Property ref: 121_1775_4545017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52379949.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4545017. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lewis Haughton Wills , Falmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.