3 bedroom terraced house for saleBlack Swan Yard, Helmsley
Withdrawn from Market
Elegant, new build, town house in the heart of one North Yorkshire's most loved market towns.
Entrance hall, kitchen, dining room, sitting room, downstairs wc. Three bedrooms each with en suite bathrooms
Private, paved courtyard garden and parking
12a Black Swan Yard, Helmsley, North Yorkshire YO62 5BJ
Black Swan Yard is a small, boutique development of seventeen traditional homes within a gated community at the heart of Helmsley, recently crowned Britain’s best market town. No. 12a is a three bedroom, stone-built house with bright, modern interiors.
• Accommodation arranged over 3 floors
• Very high specification finish
• Private, landscaped courtyard garden to the rear
• Private parking
• Offering the peace and privacy of a gated community in the heart of a bustling market town
Pickering 12 miles, York 24 miles, Thirsk 14 miles, Scarborough 30 miles, Leeds Bradford Airport 49 miles. (Distances approximate)
Nestled close to the North York Moors, Helmsley is one of the county’s finest market towns. It boasts a rich history with a magnificent castle and a number of great country houses and medieval abbeys within striking distance. In the town itself is a wide variety of shops, boutiques, award winning eateries, gastro pubs, a bustling market and Arts Centre. The great outdoors is on its doorstep: walking, cycling, and arguably some of the best shooting and hunting in England. Ryedale Secondary school and Ampleforth College, both highly regarded lie just ten minutes’ drive away.
Helmsley is well placed for easy access both north and south. Thirsk railway station has trains running frequently to London Kings Cross (2 hours 20 minutes) and York is only a 45 minute drive away.
Services: We are advised that the property has mains water, electric and drainage. The central heating is oil fired.
Fixtures & fittings: Items mentioned in these particulars are included.
Local authority: Ryedale District Council 01653 600666
Entering Helmsley on the A170 follow along Bondgate to the roundabout and take the 3rd exit onto Elmslac Close. Take the first turning left into Black Swan Yard.
Entering Helmsley on the B1257, travel past the Feversham Arms Hotel and Spa and take the next left onto Canons Garth Lane. Black Swan Yard is on the right hand side.
Photographs and particulars: December 2017
NB: Google map images may neither be current nor a true representation.
Agents Note: The photos are of houses 1-3 and are used to illustrate the high specification finish. Please also be aware that some of the internal images show a neighbouring property on the same development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52380312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8331742. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Blenkin & Co, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.