3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEverest Drive, Bispham, Blackpool
- Lounge; Second lounge
- Modern fitted dining kitchen
- Ground floor WC; Loft/hobby room
- Modern style four piece bathroom.
- Rear garden over 50' in length
- Gas central heating; UPVC double glazing
An OUTSTANDING semi detached family home, which having been extended across the rear ground floor elevation now affords an absolutely stunning open plan dining kitchen, in addition to the two existing living areas. Superbly presented throughout, needs to be seen.
From our Bispham office on Red Bank Road proceed inland, take the fifth left into Norcliffe Road, First right into Rivington Avenue, and finally first left into Everest Drive.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52383828.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIS170047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Bispham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.