4 bedroom bungalow for saleLevendale, Hutton Rudby, North Yorkshire
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Spacious and Versatile Accommodation
- Gas Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Close to Village Amenities
- Double Garage & Off Road Parking
- Gardens backing on to Open Farmland
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- No Onward Chain
There is a lot more than meets the eye with this property. The interior is both spacious and versatile with well proportioned accommodation. Located in a quiet residential area backing on to open farmland it is within easy walking distance of the village shop and amenities. Offered with no onward chain it is available to any prospective buyers seeking a quick move. The entrance hall leads to the living room with stone fireplace, breakfast kitchen, dining room leading to the conservatory overlooking the gardens, two bedrooms and bathroom. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms and cloakroom. The property is set on a corner site with double garage and parking, utility area and gardens to the rear and side.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52386330.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Stokesley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.