4 bedroom detached house for saleIvydene, Victoria Road, Morley, Leeds
- Detached Property Set Over Three Floors
- Well presented with modern decorative theme
- Four Bedroom Accommodation
- PVCu Double Glazing. Gas Fired Central Heating
- Modern white bathroom suite
- Spacious Dining Kitchen & separate Lounge
- Convenient For Morley Town Centre
- EPC Rating = F
A beautiful four bedroom detached property with PVCu double glazing, gas central heating and having spacious accommodation set over three floors. This impressive property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Side entrance hallway, lounge with a modern decorative theme and separate dining kitchen fitted with a range of modern units with integral hob and oven. A first floor landing provides access to two bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes and a bathroom fitted with a modern white three piece suite. A second floor landing provides access to two bedrooms. A basement cellar provides useful storage.
Externally there is a shrub garden area to the front providing ease of maintenance. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden area and detached storage unit. An internal viewing is highly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
This spacious property is conveniently situated for access onto the M62 motorway placing the principal trading centres of West Yorkshire within reasonable daily commuting distance. Excellent shopping and leisure amenities including an indoor market can be found at Morley Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52387566.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR172774. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.