1 bedroom flat for saleCliftonville Avenue, Margate, Kent
- 1 bedroom 1st floor flat
- Ideal buy-to-let or first time buy with communal garden
- Close to shops and beach
- Excellent transport links
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating D
If cooking is a passion of yours this large one bedroom flat could be ideal. The kitchen is separate and has enough space of all your kitchen gadgets.
With all that Cliftonville has to offer on your door step this is ideally positioned to walk in to Margate old town where you can soak up the atmosphere, or if it is sand between your toes you are after the beach is not far away. Alternatively you can stroll through the park in the summer evenings or visit the Turner Contemporary art gallery.
The local farmers market takes place on the last Sunday of each month and is within walking distance. This is ideal for you to pick up all your ingredient for that special dinner party.
In the warmer months there is a communal garden to sit and relax with a glass of wine . You have your own parking space so no more worries about parking when you come home.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
I purchased this property as an investment, and have rented the property out without much issue.
We have not got a share of the freehold so the building is much easier to manage.
Now is the time for someone else to benefit from this property like we have.
- FIRST FLOOR
- kitchen: 14'3 x 6'2 (4.35m x 1.88m)
- Lounge: 14'3 x 10'6 (4.35m x 3.20m)
- Bedroom: 10'1 x 9'7 (3.08m x 2.92m)
- Bathroom: 7'4 x 7'3 (2.24m x 2.21m)
- Communal garden
- Parking space
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52392960.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 15108669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wards, Cliftonville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.