4 bedroom detached house for saleMullion, Nr. Helston, Cornwall TR12
Withdrawn from Market
- Sea view
- ½ an acre
- 4/5 bedrooms
- Excellent holiday letting potential
- Garage, workshop and parking
- Hand built kitchen
- Ideal as main or second home
- Near the coast
- Set within landscaped well planted gardens
An impeccably presented detached 4/5 bedroomed house enjoying a near coastal setting with views towards Polurrian Bay.
Situated in a wonderful, very private south facing location on a no-through road only a few hundred yards from the sandy Polurrian Cove beach along with beautifully stocked, well tended award winning gardens, parking for numerous vehicles, together with garaging and workshop. In all just over ½ an acre.
Ground Floor: entrance vestibule, hallway, sitting room, 2 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen/dining room, lobby.
First Floor Annexe/Additional Accommodation: very flexible accommodation offering, in its current layout, sitting room/bedroom 5, 2 further bedrooms, kitchen area, bathroom, dressing room.
Outside: two detached garages, detached workshop, utility/gardener’s loo. Parking for numerous vehicles, in and out carriage driveway, numerous suntrap sitting out areas, raised sundeck. Beautiful award winning landscaped gardens well stocked with a plethora of flowering trees, plants and shrubs along with three streams, pond and well kept lawns.
In all about ½ an acre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6791. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lillicrap Chilcott, Truro. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.