2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleThe Diggings, St. Helens, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi-detached period cottage
- Off road parking
- Situated in a popular location
- Ideal as a holiday home
- Offered chain free
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Have you ever dreamt of having a holiday home on the Isle of Wight well now is the time to stop dreaming. Come and take a look at this beautiful refurbished cottage set in the heart of St Helens just 150 to 200 yards away from Bembridge embankment where you can find some of the most beautiful sunny walks.
When you walk through the door and into this quaint property one of the first things that you notice is the multi fuel burner that is situated in the lounge. Just imagine those cold winter nights with the fire roaring in the background and keeping your toes all nice and warm, what more could you want?
This cottage also benefits from having a second toilet, one upstairs and one downstairs, so no need to run around the property in the middle of the night in a time of need!
Don’t just take my word on how beautiful this cottage is come and take a look for yourselves you won’t be disappointed.
- Entrance Porch
- Lounge: 11'6 x 9'11 (3.51m x 3.02m)
- Kitchen/Diner Area: 12'5 x 9'11 (3.79m x 3.02m)
- Inner Lobby
- Rear Porch
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 9'9 (3.56m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'4 x 9'9 (3.15m x 2.97m)
- En-Suite Cloakroom
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52394820.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60424092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.