3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAcacia Avenue, Rotherham, S66 2LN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- STUNNING BATHROOM
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
- POPULAR LOCATION
This superb three bedroom semi-detached makes the perfect family purchase located within Wickersley, easily placed for good Primary and Secondary Schools. The property briefly comprises of: Kitchen, dining room, living room, generous hall way, three bedrooms, stunning bathroom, attractive rear garden. Outbuildings providing good storage space, one with power, plumbing and lighting.
Wickersley is a popular location due to its desirable local schools, amenities and transport links. The property is only a short distance from the vibrant and bustling Wickersley tanyard shopping strip which hosts an array of boutiques, cafes and restaurants. Call 2roost on 01142878696
* NO ONWARD CHAIN
* THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
* STUNNING BATHROOM
* WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
* FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME
* POPULAR LOCATION
* Kitchen: 3.28m x 2.39m (10' 9" x 7' 10")
Having a range of fitted wall and base units, rolled edged work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and double glazed window above and tiling to the splash-back areas. Built in ceramic hob with electric oven below, dishwasher, under counter fridge, radiator, under stairs pantry/store and side obscure double glazed entrance door with fully tiled floor.
* Dining Room: 3.66m x 3.43m (12' x 11' 3")
With a rear facing double glazed window offering a pleasant aspect, central heating radiator and feature wooden fire surround with gas fire. Quality carpet to the floor.
* Lounge: 4.47m x 3.73m (14' 8" x 12' 3")
With a rear facing double glazed bay window offering a lovely aspect over the rear garden, feature fire surround in wood with inset gas fire and central heating radiator. Quality carpet to the floor.
* side passageway
A door from the Kitchen leads to the Side Passageway which has front and rear doors and provides access to three brick built stores. One that houses the washer and tumble dryer with power, plumbing, there are then a further two stores one of which benefits from a side double glazed window.
* First Floor Landing
With front facing double glazed window and providing access to the three bedrooms and bathroom.
* Bedroom 1: 3.73m x 3.05m (12' 3" x 10')
Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and quality fitted wardrobes providing hanging and shelving space to one wall, quality carpet to the floor.
* Bedroom 2: 3.3m x 3.73m (10' 10" x 12' 3")
A further well proportioned double bedroom with a back facing Upvc double glazed window and a central heating radiator, built in wardrobes offering ample storage space.
* bedroom 3: 2.79m x 2.31m (9' 2" x 7' 7")
A back facing bedroom with central heating radiator. Over head storage cupboards.
An excellently presented rear facing family bathroom fitted with a modern shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Side facing UPVC opaque double glazed window, ladder style central heating radiator, partial tiling to walls and floor. Gloss White Combined Vanity Unit and gloss wall hung storage unit.
* Outside and gardens
The front of the property is enclosed with boundary hedging. The rear garden is well maintained and mainly laid to lawn with a good stock of mature shrubbery, with a paved area offering ample outside dining space with a pond with water feature.
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52396704.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 16216. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by 2Roost, Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.