4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAshburnham Road, Luton
Withdrawn from Market
- Four double bedrooms
- Ideal for a HMO conversion
- Ideal buy to let investment
- Three reception rooms
- Two bathrooms
- Close to town centre and train station
- Chain free
- Viewing highly recommended!
This rarely available FOUR bedroom semi-detached property located a short walk from the town center offers a wealth of accommodation throughout and would make the ideal buy to let investment to either split into seperate flats or as rooms for HMO purposes. Arranged across three floors, the property features large reception rooms, kitchen, two bathrooms and four double bedrooms. The property is located within walking distance of all town centre amenities including the mainline Luton train station with quick and convenient access into London Kings Cross. An internal viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the space and scope the property offers. Call us for access!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52396863.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8306064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Penrose Estate Agents, Luton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.