4 bedroom house for saleWiblin Mews, Kentish Town, London, NW5
- 4 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Individual bike storage area
***ONLY 2 UNITS REMAINING***
This 4 bedroom and 4 bathroom house combining a clean, modern sensibility with traditional British design values, this is a building in which every detail has been lovingly considered and crafted.
The Furlong Collection is a short stroll from Hampstead Heath and a million miles from the hustle and bustle of Central London. A secure gated new build development set alongside one of the oldest Georgian terraces in the Capital, it achieves the perfect balance between the old and the brand, sparkling new.
Four Quarter Developments created The Furlong Collection and it bears testament to their attention to detail and craftsmanship. You’ll find premium features at every turn, such as engineered oak veneered doors and traditional bespoke timber floors. These contemporary homes also welcome you with spacious and airy accommodation, a result of their generous ceiling heights and an abundance of floor-to-ceiling glazing that maximises natural light.
- Luxury Kuhlman kitchens
- Miele integrated appliances
- Air Uno ceiling extraction unit
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Air conditioning system
- Communal FM/AM and Sky
- Fitted full-height wardrobes
- Video entry system
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52397421.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NHO180001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Greene & Co, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.