1 bedroom apartment for saleEarl Block, Langley Square, Mill Pond Road, Dartford, DA1
- 3rd Floor Apartment
- 525 sqft Plus Private Balcony
- South Aspect
- ERV £230 Per Week = 5.6% Gross Yield
- Discounted Furniture Pack Optional
- Ground Rent: £300 p.a
- Est Service Charge: £700 p.a
- Completion due December 2017
- Tenure: Leasehold 999 Years
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
*BELOW COST PRICE SALE* 3rd floor apartment spread over (525 Sq.Ft) plus favored south facing private balcony. Optional discounted furniture pack making this a perfect buy to let option - Estimated rental value £230 Per Week = 5.60% Gross Yield. Located in the popular Earl Block which is due for completion late March 2018.
The waterside apartments situated in the sought-after town of Dartford, Kent. Inside the M25 motorway and just 30 minutes into central London, Langley Square will be ideal for families and couples wanting to live in a leafy garden suburb setting within easy commuting distance of the capital from nearby Dartford Station.
The Mill Pond and river setting will provide attractive water features for the adjoining homes and the leafy garden suburb inspired design will create a highly attractive place to live.
Completion due March 2018
These particulars are not intended to form part of any contract and whilst these particulars are believed to be correct, their accuracy is in no way guaranteed. Any measurements are for guidance purposes only and should not be relied on. Photographs may depict general images of the development and may not show the actual flat for sale.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-52399038.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27540360. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.