4 bedroom detached house for saleAnnfield Close, Billingham
- An Extremely Smart, Extended Four Bedroom Detached House in Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Surroundings
- Good Size Side & Rear Gardens, Plenty of Parking & a 22ft x 10ft Garage
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Baxi Duo-Tec Combi Boiler
- 21ft Lounge with Living Flame Gas Fire & Separate Dining Room
- Breakfast Kitchen with Fabulous Range Modern Contemporary Design High Gloss Units
- Really Smart Modern Bathroom Suite & Useful Downstairs Toilet
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Enjoying a very pleasant head of cul-de-sac position, this extremely smart, tastefully modernised four bedroom detached house has the advantage of larger than usual gardens to the side and rear. Other nice features include a good size 22ft x 10ft garage, plenty of all important car parking space, UPVC double glazing and central heating with a Baxi Duo-Tec combi boiler.
Extended to create some useful additional space, the accommodation comprises entrance hall, 21ft lounge with living flame gas fire and French doors, separate dining room, downstairs toilet and extended breakfast kitchen fitted with a fabulous range of modern contemporary design high gloss style units. The first floor has four bedrooms and bathroom with a modern white suite.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52399206.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OOH170155. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.