2 bedroom apartment for saleClifton Drive South, Lytham St Annes
Withdrawn from Market
- An Immaculate And Unique Two Bedroom Apartment
- Art Deco Style Throughout
- Elegant With A Tasteful Twist
- Master En-Suite Bedroom
- Spacious And Light Throughout
- Viewing Highly Recommended
INTRODUCTION The Queens Deco is a luxury 1300 Sq feet apartment.
Queens Court is an icononic 1930's Art Deco apartment block is situated on Clifton Drive South, midway between the East Lancashire seaside resorts of Lytham and St Annes famous for their golf courses, beautiful seaside aspects, restaurants and a multitude of entertainment and activity to suite every taste.
Stunning large entrance hallway with separate lounge and dining areas to the front with kitchen, en-suite bedroom, second bedroom and large bathroom to the rear. There is also an extra large garage available to the rear of the property which can be accessed by the rear staircase. Lift as well as staircase to all floors.
Lounge - 18'05 * 18'02
Dining Room - 15'03 * 12'01
Kitchen - 9'09 * 7'11
Bedroom One - 13'05 * 10'07
Bedroom Two - 12'05 * 11'02
Bathroom = 9'06 * 7'09
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52399320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100331006982. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tiger Sales & Lettings, Blackpool, Highfield Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.