2 bedroom flat for saleFlat, St. Johns Road, ST LEONARDS-ON-SEA, East Sussex, TN37 6HP
Sold by Us
- Two double bedrooms
- Rear South facing sun terrace
- Ground & lower ground floor
- Light and airy accommodation
- Original features
- Modern fitted kitchen & bathroom
Fabulously presented garden apartment situated on the ground & lower level of a converted 19th century Burtonesque building, conveniently situated for access to the vast array of bars, eateries, boutiques and amenities that Central St. Leonards has to offer as well the stunning sea front and Warrior Square Station is within 100m.
The well proportioned accommodation has a light and airy feel and tastefully presented, with a neutral colour scheme, recently fitted carpets and state-of-the-art Thermalite digital electric radiators. There is also an abundance of storage cupboards as well as a laundry room.
Externally is a space to the front, which is currently a useful storage area and to the rear; a fabulous South facing and fully enclosed sun-terrace courtyard, which is accessed from either the sitting room - with feature fireplace - or the second bedroom. The property has double-glazed windows and UPVC doors to the rear.
The Vendor has advised us that 91 years remain on the lease, with current ground rent of £100 per annum and maintenance charges of £47 per month.
7'8 x 2'11
Double glazed window to side aspect, plumbing for washing machine.
Stairs to LOWER FLOOR. Cupboard under stairs.
7'4 x 5'1
Panelled bath, shower over, shower screen, hand basin with vanity cupboard, low level WC, heated towel rail, tiled walls, tiled floor.
Fence enclosed, patio area ideal for al-fresco dining.
14'10 x 11'6
Lounge area - Feature fireplace, power points, Thermalite digital electric radiator, double glazed French doors leading onto courtyard garden. Kitchen area - Sink and drainer, range of base and wall units, worktops, oven, hob and extractor cooker hood, breakfast bar, space for fridge, power points.
13'10 x 14'7 max
Windows. Thermalite digital electric radiator, power points, hanging rails to alcove.
Bedroom 2 & Study area
12'10 x 7'3
Bedroom - Double glazed window, power points, Thermalite digital electric radiator, door to courtyard garden. Study area - Double glazed window, power points.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52399617.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 350642. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrews Estate Agents, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.