2 bedroom flat for saleWest Parade, Bexhill-On-Sea
- Seafront Two Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazed Windows and Doors
- Full Bathroom Suite with Additional Cloakroom
- South Facing Position
- Close to Bexhill Town Centre
- Single Garage
A beautiful located two bedroom purpose built ground floor seafront flat with balcony, single garage, located on Bexhill's famous West Parade, gas central heating system, double glazed windows and doors, kitchen/ breakfast room, bathroom with full suite plus additional cloakroom, southerly aspect, NO ONWARD CHAIN. Viewing comes highly recommended by RWW sole agents.
Communal Hallway - With entryphone system.
Entrance Hall - Double radiator, built-in storage cupboards, entryphone system, additional storage cupboards.
Living Room - 5.56m x 3.53m (18'3 x 11'7 ) - Windows to front elevation, southerly aspect with sea views and Bexhill's famous promenade and additional window to side, two double radiators, door through to balcony which is enclosed by glass and metal railing with wonderful views over the sea.
Inner Hallway -
Cloakroom - W.C. with low level flush, wall mounted wash hand basin, obscure glass window to side elevation, tiled walls.
Kitchen - 3.51m x 2.51m (11'6 x 8'3 ) - Window to rear elevation with views towards Egerton Park. Fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall units with laminated straight edge worktops, one and a half bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, single radiator, electric oven with grill and gas hob, extractor canopy and light, wall mounted Worcester combination boiler, waste disposal shute, plumbing for washing machine, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One - 4.34m x 2.97m (14'3 x 9'9 ) - Window to front elevation with beautiful sea views, double radiator, built-in wardrobe cupboards, additional fitted wardrobes and storage space with matching drawers and bedside cabinets.
Bedroom Two - 5.00m x 2.97m (16'5 x 9'9 ) - Window to rear elevation, double radiator, built-in wardrobe cupboard.
Bathroom - Suite comprising Turkish style bath with wall mounted electric shower unit and controls, inset wash hand basin with vanity unit, w.c. with low level flush, double radiator, tiled walls, obscure glass window to side elevation.
Communal Gardens - To the front.
Maintenance Details - £2500 per annum, remainder of a 999 year lease.
Agents Note - None of the services or appliances mentioned in these sale particulars have been tested. It should also be noted that measurements quoted are given for guidance only and are approximate and should not be relied upon for any other purpose
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52406046.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27540902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.