5 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Fields, Weddington, Nuneaton, CV10
- Three Storey Detached Family Home
- Breakfast Kitchen and Utility Room
- 5 Bedrooms Master with En-Suite and Dressing Room
- Further En-suite Shower Room
SOLD STC. Plot 232 - The Oxford. An exciting opportunity to own a desirable brand new PROPERTY FROM DAVIDSONS HOMES that provides comfortable living with craftsmanship of the highest calibre. PART EXCHANGE OR HELP TO BUY MAY BE AVAILABLE (subject to qualification). An executive 5 bedroom detached house with a garage pleasantly situated upon this highly favoured residential estate on the outskirts of Nuneaton. Hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, breakfast kitchen and utility room. First floor landing to master bedroom with dressing room and en-suite. Two further bedrooms and bathroom. Second floor landing to two further bedrooms and shower room. Garage and gardens. To find out more about the excellent specification offered on this home please call our Sales Manager today. Images are intended for illustrative purposes only and should be treated as general guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9460622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Alan Cooper Estates, Nuneaton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.