1 bedroom terraced house for saleNelson Square, Norton, Stockton On Tees
- Unique Investment Opportunity
- One Bedroom Mews Character Cottage
- Open-Plan Living Accommodation
- Neat Cottage Garden
- Immediate Access to Norton High Street & Village Green
- Wealth of Further Potential
- No Onward Chain
Located within a stone’s throw of Norton's iconic Duck Pond and Village Green, this outstanding investment opportunity must not be missed offering a wealth of further potential and enormous rental demand. Situated within a quaint cluster of traditional mews properties, this cosy cottage provides accommodation to briefly comprise; Living and Dining Room with feature chimney breast and open-plan aspect through to the galley-style Kitchen, and to the first floor; a large double Bedroom and Family Bathroom. Externally, a small courtyard garden offers a low-maintenance space for Summer enjoyment. Nestled behind Norton Green with immediate access to its wide array of acclaimed amenities and with excellent transport links directly on the doorstep, early viewing is encouraged of this charming property, steeped in local history and situated within a thriving investment hotspot. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52410171.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR130154. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by roseberry newhouse, Norton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.