3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAnson Way, Walsgrave on Sowe, Coventry, CV2
- Beautifully presented and extended three bedroom semi-detached home
- Must be seen to be appreciated
- Quality fittings throughout with spacious accommodation
- Open plan luxury kitchen and dining room, good size living room and conservatory
- Three excellent bedrooms, two with quality fitted furniture, master bedroom with luxury en suite and family bathroom
- Front driveway and rear garden with log cabin
A beautifully presented and extended semi-detached home with quality fittings throughout with spacious accommodation which must be seen to be appreciated. Comprising an open plan luxury kitchen and dining room, good size living room and conservatory also with three excellent bedrooms, two with quality fitted furniture, master bedroom with luxury en suite and family bathroom. Benefiting from front driveway and rear garden with log cabin.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9689381. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Payne Associates, Walsgrave Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.