3 bedroom terraced house for saleRanston Close, Denham Green, Bucks
- Three bedroom family home
- En suite to master bedroom
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Separate lounge
- Two bathrooms & guest cloakroom
- Quiet Cul-de-sac location
- Walking to shops & station
- No onward chain
- Own driveway & visitors parking
- Enclosed rear garden
Superbly presented and deceptively spacious three bedroom family home located in a quiet cul-de-sac within a short walk of local shops, leisure facilities, health club and mainline railway station (London Marylebone approx 25 minutes) and a short commute to nearby Uxbridge and the M25/M40/M4 road networks which is being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
The naturally light accommodation briefly comprises large entrance hallway, impressive open-plan kitchen/dining room with a wide range of integrated appliances and separate utility room, guest cloakroom, separate lounge, master bedroom with en-suite shower, additional double bedroom, good sized third bedroom and family bathroom suite
Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, enclosed rear garden, own driveway providing off street parking and additional visitors parking. Internal viewing is highly recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52411305.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUB172942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.