3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBright Ridge, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
- Very popular location close to well respected schools
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Good sized family home
- Fantastic countryside views to the rear of property
- Off road parking
- Good sized well equipped kitchen
Price Range *£325,000 - £350,000*. A beautifully presented and recently refurbished three bedroom end of terrace family home situated in a popular residential area close to the heart of 'Southborough Village'. This delightful well proportioned family home is situated on the edge of beautiful rolling countryside with stunning views to the rear. It is within walking distance of well respected Junior and Senior Schools and close to Southborough High Street which has a variety of local shops and amenities. The accommodation is spread over two floors and is comprised of one reception, an open plan kitchen/diner and a cloakroom on the ground floor and on the first floor there are three good sized bedrooms and a family bathroom. GFCH. NO CHAIN. Viewing Information To view this property please contact Jenny at Mother Goose Estate Agents. Location This property is situated in a quiet residential area of Southborough backing onto open countryside and close to local amenities, schools etc. The mainline station which has direct train links into London is a short drive from the property. The A21/M25 road link is nearby. Southborough High Street is a short walk from the property where a large variety of local shops and amenities can be found.
Property ref: 121_1962_4555432
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4555432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mother Goose Estate Agency, Tunbridge Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.