3 bedroom detached house for saleFieldhouse Drive, Lee-On-The-Solent
- DETACHED THREE BEDROOM HOME
- VACANT POSSESSION - NO ONWARD CHAIN!
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GENEROUS SIZED BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING & GARAGE
Have a look at this DETACHED family home with three bedrooms, A GARAGE & DRIVEWAY. It is situated in the popular LEE-ON-THE-SOLENT area and would make a lovely family home. BEING OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN & VACANT POSSESSION! Please call to view on 02392 503 733.
Fox and Sons are excited to welcome to the market this well presented three bedroom detached house in a sought after location, perfect family home and all types of buyers property includes off road parking, garage and spacious living don't miss out on the opportunity to view!
UPVC door to front access, stairs to first floor landing.
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, wash hand basin, wc, radiator.
Lounge 19' 3" max x 16' 3" max ( 5.87m max x 4.95m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, gas fire place, radiator.
Kitchen/diner 16' 2" x 8' 9" ( 4.93m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, UPVC door to conservatory, matching wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer.
Conservatory 10' 5" x 8' 3" ( 3.17m x 2.51m )
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space, doors to:
Bedroom 1 14' 5" max x 8' 1" max ( 4.39m max x 2.46m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, in-built wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9" x 9' 7" ( 2.97m x 2.92m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 6" max x 7' 1" max ( 3.51m max x 2.16m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front elevation, over stairs storage, radiator.
UPVC double glazed window to rear elevation, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin, shaver point, wc, extractor fan.
To the front the garden is laid to lawn with shrubs and off road parking. To the rear the garden is laid to patio leading to a laid to lawn section, side access and enclosed to perimeters.
Up and over door, plumbing for washing machine, power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52413300.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GOS106353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.