2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSea Way, Pagham
- No Forward Chain
- In Need of Modernisation
- Link Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Lounge / Dining Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating
- Generous Secluded Rear Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to Local Amenities and The Sea Front
* No Forward Chain * In Need of Modernisation * This Link Detached Bungalow is located in a highly desired location and is within a short stroll to a variety of amenities, Pagham Sea Front, Harbour and Nature Reserve. The property comprises of two double Bedrooms, a Lounge / Dining Room, a fitted Kitchen and a Bathroom. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating throughout. Outside to the Rear, the generous size Garden is very secluded and mainly laid to lawn. To the Front there is a Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to the Garage. Internal photos can be found on our brochure, please contact our office to request a set of details 01243 262747.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy.
Entrance Hall - Spacious entrance hall with doors to all the rooms. Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Door to a deep airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder with slatted shelving over. Further door to a meter cupboard housing the gas, electric meter and consumer unit. Radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room - 4.85m x 3.99m (15'11 x 13'1) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed window. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature fireplace (currently not in use). Radiator. Television point.
Kitchen - 2.77m x 2.39m (9'1 x 7'10) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window and UPVC double glazed door providing access to the rear garden. Original fitted kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with drainer to the side. Range of wall and base units with tiled splash back. Space for a cooker and fridge freezer. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 4.09m x 2.77m (13'5 x 9'1) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed window. Sliding doors to a deep double built in wardrobe. Radiator. Television point.
Bedroom Two - 3.58m x 3.15m (11'9 x 10'4) - Rear aspect UPVC double glazed sliding door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Radiator. Television point. Telephone point.
Bathroom - 2.77m x 1.65m (9'1 x 5'5) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Original fitted bathroom with a panel enclosed bath. High level W.C and wash hand basin. Radiator.
Rear - Very secluded and enclosed rear garden. Mainly laid to lawn with a pathway leading to the rear. Patio area providing space for outdoor dining. Borders flourishing from a variety of well maintained plants. Small trees. Personal door to the garage. Gated access leading to the front.
Front - Low maintenance front garden. Mainly laid to lawn. Dwarf brick walling. Gated access leading to the rear.
Driveway - Driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Garage - 4.90m x 2.34m (16'1 x 7'8) - Up and over door. Rear aspect UPVC double glazed door providing access to to the rear garden. Benefit of power and lighting. Wall mounted boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52414395.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27537697. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.