6 bedroom detached house for saleGrimsargh Manor, Grimsargh, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Six bedroom detached residence
- Situated in a gated development of Pringle homes
- Unique features including split level lounge
- Two en suites, main family bathroom and WC
- Kitchen diner and separate formal dining room
- Stunning rural views with amazing sunsets
This attractive, exclusive gated residence forms part of a six house development and has several attributes which are rarely found in one home. Situated overlooking the village green and cricket pitch, this particular home has the added advantage of being the first house in the village immediately adjacent to the open country fields. In the summer evenings from the landscaped colourful garden with a beautiful Copper Beech tree stunning sunsets can be admired whilst entertaining on the large patio area. There is also a very private sunny paved area for secluded relaxation. Internally, the Pringle home which was built in 2007 has some unique and fabulous features such as a a split level living room and stunning sunken master suite with en suite bathroom and his and hers sinks. The ground floor has a spacious entrance hallway, kitchen, dining room with additional formal dining room or family room with French doors onto the garden. There is a separate utility room and doorway from the back vestibule area into the double garage which has two electric roller doors. There is also a study. Upstairs from the large landing are the bedrooms, two en suites, and the main family bathroom. If taste and style are on your list of requirements, this home is a real one off..
Grimsargh Manor is an exclusive gated development of six executive residences on the edge of the village of Grimsargh. The subject property is the first house on the left as you drive through the gates. Fulwood, Preston , the Ribble Valley and the motorway network can be reached easily by car
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52416492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LOO160126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Fulwood. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.