4 bedroom terraced house for saleAlveston Place, Leamington Spa, Warwickshire
- Town centre location
- Four bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Two parking spaces & Courtyard garden
- Underfloor heating
- High specification
- Kitchen appliances included
- 10 year new build warranty
- A choice of carpets or fitted wardrobes
- Registered on the help to buy scheme
A unique and stunning development of nine, four-bedroom modern town houses finished to a high specification, being located in the heart of Royal Leamington Spa town centre, with two car parking spaces and courtyard gardens; benefits which are becoming harder to find in one of the most desirable and happiest towns to live in the UK.
Please click on the property brochure and the video tab for full details of this property. Or call us for more information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52416777.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27543299. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Leamington Spa. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.