4 bedroom detached house for saleAshridge Close, Ingleby Barwick
- A Delightful Family/Executive Residence Enjoying a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within the Popular Beckfields Area
- Improved to an Extremely High Standard with Tasteful Decor & High Quality Fittings Throughout
- Tastefully Presented Lounge with a Living Flame Effect Gas Fire Set in a Feature Surround & Having Patio Doors to the Side Elevation
- Stunning Open Plan Kitchen/Diner with Refitted Units, Built in Oven & Hob, Integrated Dishwasher & Fridge
- The Dining Area Has Bi-Folding Doors Opening Out to the Landscaped Rear Garden & There is Also a Utility Room & Cloakroom/WC
- Extended on the First Floor to Provide a Substantial Master Bedroom (Extending to Over 20ft) with an En-Suite Shower Room
- Impressive Refitted Family Bathroom with a White Three Piece Suite & Part Tiled Walls with a Tiled Floor
- Attractive Landscaped Gardens, Block Paved Driveway & Double Garage
- Gas Central Heating System via a Combination Boiler & Double Glazing
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
A Delightful Family/Executive Residence Enjoying a Very Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Position Within the Popular Beckfields Area. Improved to an Extremely High Standard with Tasteful Decor and High Quality Fittings Throughout.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday.
2.18m x 0.84m
6m x 3.48m
Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
5.97m x 3.63m
2.54m x 2.34m
6.27m into recess x 3.35m - 20'7 into recess x 11'0.
En-suite Shower Room
2.67m x 1.12m
3.63m x 2.62m
3.66m x 2.34m
3.58m x 2.34m
2.67m x 2m
Gardens and Garage
The property enjoys a delightful, slightly elevated position with a low maintenance front garden and a generous block paved double width driveway providing off street parking and leading to the double garage with up and over door, rear double glazed courtesy door, power points and lighting. Side access to the generous enclosed rear garden which offers a high degree of privacy, being mainly laid to lawn with paved patio areas, shrub borders and a decked area with feature lighting.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52417680.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING180013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.