3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWestside, Marton
- Charming Period Style End Terraced Cottage Within Close Walking Distance of Stewarts Park
- Attractive Garden & Parking For Two Cars to the Rear
- Two First Floor Bedrooms & Professionally Converted Loft Creating Third Bedroom
- Breakfast Kitchen with Really Smart Range of Modern Units & Appliances
- Fabulous Bathroom with Slipper Bath & Walk in Shower
- UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating with Combi Boiler
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
Considerably larger than the outward appearance would have you first believe, this charming three bedroom end terraced cottage has a garden to the rear as well as a double driveway creating some all important parking for two cars.
Comprising entrance hall, front lounge, rear sitting/dining room and kitchen with a really smart range of modern Shaker style units and built in appliances. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a fabulous white four piece suite with slipper bath and walk in shower. The loft space has been professionally converted into a lovely large third bedroom.
Other nice features include UPVC double glazing and central heating with a combi boiler.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-52418985.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COU170425. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.